fresh produce at your doorstep
It’s time to make space for what really matters in your life. Let us do the work of picking out your fruit and veggies for you, so you can spend your time with the people you love!
Bi-weekly produce boxes make it easier for you to support Atlantic Canadian farmers year-round.
How Does It Work?
2. choose add-ons & substitutions
- If you want more than just fruits & veggies, check out our grocery add-on section for some nice local items we can add to your box for you!
- Let us know in your order notes if you want to swap any items. You don’t need 3lbs of apples if you’re allergic to them!
3. get your stuff
- Select delivery or pickup at checkout
- Pickups are free at Stirling’s Market, Saint John
- Deliveries to your doorstep in and around Saint John cost $7.50
- Deliveries in Grand Manan cost $11.50
… and voila! A box full of fresh fruits & veggies for you and all your loved ones!
Produce Box Features
- Small: $40
- Large: $80
- LOW COST (discounted) boxes also available for $24 with the same contents as the $40 box. A limited number of thesse are available to you when finances are tight!
This term means that no pesticides, herbicides, or fungicides have been used in the production of the food. The farm may not be certified organic.
Sample Small ($40) Box Contents:
3 LB Local Apples, Gala – 1 Each Local No-Spray Lettuce – 1 Each Local Cucumber, English – 2 LB Local Onions – 2 Each Avocados, Organic – 2 LB No-Spray Local Carrots – 1 Each Broccoli, Organic – 2 Each Lemons, Organic – 4 Each Oranges – 2 LB Ontario Vine Tomatoes – 2 LB Local No-Spray Beets, Golden
A Large ($80) box might have all the small box items, PLUS:
1 LB Local No-Spray Parsnips
2 LB Local No-Spray Carrots
2 LB Local No-Spray Potatoes, Yukon Gold
0.5 LB Mushrooms, White
1 LB Celery, Organic
2 Each Ontario Peppers, Yellow
2 LB Pears, Organic Anjou
1 Each Fresh Mint
1 Each Fennel
1 Each Kale, Organic
1 Each Local No-Spray Spaghetti Squash
“Love their juices. Especially beet and the green juice. Very nice people to deal with too!”
“I enjoy getting my bi-weekly boxes from Life Dirt. The produce is always fresh and varied. The bonus is most of the fruit and vegetables are local and no spray. Miriam ,- the owner is delightful and cooperative. I highly recommend getting these produce boxes with the option of add on products if desired.”
“I have been using Life Dirt SJ for the past year and they have been nothing but amazing!
The produce i recieve in my subscription box is always fresh, always tasty and obviously very delicious 😋.
I heard about their service through another local business and instantly loved the idea of an at home grocery delivery service that is locally owned, but not to mention they have amazing customer service!
They have gone above and beyond my expectations of being a subscription service.
If you don’t buy with them, why don’t you? No, seriously.
They have delivery, and their boxes are always worth the same you would on your own time, but there’s a box that magically (not really but it’s fun to think) appears on your doorstep!
If you have more ambition, you can pick it up from them but home delivery is my favorite lol.
Looking forward to future deliveries already 😋.“